The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by ChrunchyTales.com and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of CrunchyTales.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The CrunchyTales.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
All information, news, features, logo and illustrations contained in this Website are copyright by Michela Di Carlo and Stefania Tomasich, and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission.
Content Contributed to the Site by Members/Readers
CrunchyTales.com wishes to encourage the broadest exchange of news and information to encourage stimulating, informative and above all intelligent debate.
CrunchyTales.com considers and on occasion publishes Material which has been researched and written by readers or bloggers who want to get involved as User Generated Content (UGC) providers to the Site, sharing their personal opinions.
To ensure the debate flows freely, with only minimal intervention required of a respected publisher, external contributors hosted by CrunchyTales.com is also subject to the following terms and conditions.
We do not claim any ownership interest in your User Content, but we do need the right to use your User Content only to the extent necessary to provide the Site and Services to Users, including to display User Content in the manner requested by the User to operate the Site and Services.
- In order for us to make the User Content you contribute available on the Site for these purposes, and to operate, market and promote the Service, we need the right to make use of such User Content in accordance with and subject to this Agreement.
- For example, if you write Stories or leave Comments, we need your license to display that User Content on the Services, and we need the right to sublicense that User Content to our other Users so that they can view that User Content.
- Therefore, by contributing User Content to the Site or creating it on the Site you automatically grant to us an irrevocable and perpetual (except as set forth in this Agreement), non-exclusive, transferable, fully-paid, royalty-free (except as expressly set forth in this Agreement), worldwide license, by ourselves or with others, to use, copy, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, print, publish, republish, excerpt (in whole or in part), reformat, translate, modify, revise and incorporate into other works, that User Content and any works derived from that User Content, in any form of media or expression, in the manner in which the Service from time to time permits User Content to be used, in compliance with all applicable laws, and to license or permit others to do so.
- Our rights to “modify, adapt, translate, and create derivative works from” are necessary because the normal operation of the Services does this to your User Content when it processes it for use in the Services.
- This license also grants us the right to sublicense that User Content to other Users to permit their use of that User Content in the manner in which the Service from time to time permits User Content to be used.
- You may at any time, on written notice to us, terminate your use of the Site and this Agreement in the manner provided below, and upon such termination your license to us and our sublicenses to others shall also terminate, provided that after such termination that license and those sublicenses will continue with respect to any Permitted Use of your User Content that commenced prior to the effective time of the termination, until that Permitted Use ceases. A Permitted Use is any use of Content permitted by this Agreement or the Service. For example, if at the time of your termination any User Content you have contributed to the Site as an artist is used in a Story, or has been printed by a Member for their personal use, or is used by us in promotional materials, those uses may continue until they cease. In particular, if at the time of your termination your User Content has been sublicensed by us to a third party for printing, that sublicense, printing, distribution and sale of printed materials may continue until it terminates according to the terms of our agreement with the third party, and all such printed materials have been sold.
- Also, if you choose to terminate, while it is not our usual practice, we may retain a copy of the applicable User Content for archival purposes.
- Finally, if your use of the Site or this Agreement terminates for any reason, or Content is removed from the Site, your license hereunder to use the Content or the removed Content, as the case may be, terminates immediately.
- CrunchyTales.com reserves the right to remove Content from the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, or for no reason, in its sole discretion.
- You represent and warrant to CrunchyTales.com that
- you are the sole owner, author and copyright owner of User Content you contribute to the Site or you have written permission from the author, owner or copyright owner to make such User Content available to the Service as “User Content”, and
- such User Content does not infringe upon any third party rights (including but not limited to any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, other intellectual property rights, moral rights, privacy rights or publicity rights);
- such User Content complies with this Agreement and does not contain any defamatory, libelous or obscene material;
- such User Content does not violate any applicable laws, regulations, or contain any false statements or misrepresentations; and
- you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person, or the owner/author of any objects or work in such User Content to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person, object or work, to enable inclusion and use of such User Content in the manner contemplated by the Service and this Agreement.